1. Bindal RK, Glaze S, Ognoskie M, et al. Surgeon and patient radiation exposure in minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Neurosurg 2008;9(6)570-3.
2. Macario A. What does one minute of operating room time cost? J Clin Anesth 2010;22(4):233-6.22.
3. Tohmeh AG, Rodgers WB, Peterson MD. Dynamically evoked, discrete-threshold electromyography in the extreme lateral interbody fusion approach. J Neurosurg Spine 14:31-37, 2011.
4. Vano E, Kleiman NJ, Duran A, et. al. Radiation-associated lens opacities in catheterization personnel: results of a survey and direct assessments. JVIR 2013;24(2):197-204.
5. 21 Wang TY, Farber SH, Perkins SS, et. al. Internally randomized control trial of radiation exposure using ultra-low radiation imaging versus traditional C-arm fluoroscopy for patients undergoing single-level minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Spine
*The integration of the Lessray technology is currently under development and not available in Pulse®. The timeline for availability cannot be guaranteed.
Pulse® is not a CE marked product