Single platform. Utility throughout the entire procedure. IONM, global alignment, rod bending, radiation reduction,16 imaging enhancement and navigation in one. Optimized with Siemens Cios Spin.
The West and East Coast Experience Centers
The West Coast Experience Center is the backdrop of the Innovation Event. Both West and East Coast Experience Centers offer competency-based trainings and cadaveric trainings on NuVasive procedural solutions, allowing for hands-on learning experiences for surgeons and their staff.Sign up for a course today!
1. Eastlack R, Mundis G, Uribe J, et al. An evaluation of the accuracy, efficiency, and safety of Pulse Navigation percutaneous pedicle screw placement: a randomized, cadaveric study. NuVasive white paper. [December 10, 2021]. 9513871 B
2. Cheng A, Cohen DJ, Kahn A, et al. Laser sintered porous Ti-6Al-4V implants stimulate vertical bone growth. Ann Biomed Eng 2017;45(8):2025-35.
3. Guyer RD, Abitbol JJ, Ohnmeiss DD, et al. Evaluating osseointegration into a deeply porous titanium scaffold: A biomechanical comparison with PEEK and allograft. Spine 2016;41(19):E1146-50.
4. Svehla M, Morberg P, Zicat B, et al. Morphometric and mechanical evaluation of titanium implant integration: comparison of five surface structures. J Biomed Mater Res 2000;51(1):15-22.
5. Torstrick FB, Safranski DL, Burkus JK, et al. Getting PEEK to stick to bone: The development of porous PEEK for interbody devices. Tech Orthop 2017;32(3):9.
6. Lucio JC, VanConia RB, DeLuzio KJ, et al. Economics of less invasive spinal surgery: an analysis of hospital cost differences between open and minimally invasive instrumented spinal fusion procedures during the perioperative period.Risk Manag Healthc Policy 2012;5:65-74.
7. Sembrano JN, Tohmeh A, Isaacs R, et al. Two-year comparative outcomes of MIS lateral and MIS transforaminal interbody fusion in the treatment of degenerative spondylolisthesis: part I: clinical findings. Spine 2016;41(Suppl 8):S123-32.
8. Smith WD, Christian G, Serrano S, et al. A comparison of perioperative charges and outcome between open and mini-open approaches for anterior lumbar discectomy and fusion. J Clin Neurosci 2012;19(5):673-80.
9. Isaacs RE, Sembrano JN, Tohmeh AG, et al. Two-year comparative outcomes of MIS lateral and MIS transforaminal interbody fusion in the treatment of degenerative spondylolisthesis: part II: radiographic findings. Spine 2016;41(Suppl 8):S133-44.
10. Sembrano JN, Yson SC, Horazdovsky RD, et al. Radiographic comparison of lateral lumbar interbody fusion versus traditional fusion approaches: analysis of sagittal contour change. Int J Spine Surg 2015;9:16.
11. Blizzard DJ, Thomas JA. MIS Single-position lateral and oblique lateral lumbar interbody fusion and bilateral pedicle screw fixation: feasibility and perioperative results. Spine 2017 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print]
12. Rhee JW, Petteys RJ, Anaizi AN, et al. Prospective evaluation of 1-year outcomes in single-level percutaneous lumbar trans facet screw fixation in the lateral decubitus position following lateral trans psoas interbody fusion. Eur Spine J 2015;24(11):2546-54.
13. Thomas JA. Single-position lateral lumbar interbody fusion and percutaneous pedicle screw fixation allows for adequate correction of spinal sagittal imbalance. Paper presented at Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS) 2016 Annual Forum. Las Vegas, NV, USA.
14. Voyadzis JM, Anaizi AN. Minimally invasive lumbar transfacet screw fixation in the lateral decubitus position after extreme lateral interbody fusion: a technique and feasibility study. J Spinal Disord Tech 2013;26(2):98-106.
15. Yson SC, Sembrano JN, Santos ERG, et al. Does prone repositioning before posterior fixation produce greater lordosis in lateral lumbar interbody fusion (LLIF)? J Spinal Disord Tech 2014;27(7):364-9.
16. Wang TY, Farber SH, Perkins SS, et al. Internally randomized control trial of radiation exposure using ultra-low radiation imaging versus traditional C-arm fluoroscopy for patients undergoing single-level minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Spine 2017;42(4);217-23
17. Preclinical data on file. Data may not be representative of clinical results. TR 96047.
18. Torstrick FB, Lin ASP, Potter D, et al. Porous PEEK improves the bone-implant interface compared to plasma-sprayed titanium coating on PEEK. Biomaterials 2018;185:106-16.
19. Torstrick FB, Evans NT, Stevens HY, et al. Do surface porosity and pore size influence mechanical properties and cellular response to PEEK? Clin Orthop Relat Res 2016;474(11):2373-83.
*Simplify Cervical Artificial Disc – P200022
**Data on file. Based on review of publicly available materials at the time of this release.
The Pulse platform can be used in every procedure; however, not all modalities are cleared for every procedure in every country.
Reline Cervical is not currently commercially available in any market. The timeline for availability cannot be guaranteed.
CE mark for Simplify disc is for 1-level only.
For important product information, please visit nuvasive.com/eifu.