1. Eastlack RK, Garfin SR, Brown CR, et al. Osteocel Plus cellular allograft in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF): Evaluation of clinical and radiographic outcomes from a prospective multi-center study. Spine 2014; 39(22):E1331-37.
2. Tohmeh AG, Watson B, Tohmeh M, et al. Allograft cellular bone matrix in extreme lateral interbody fusion: preliminary radiographic and clinical outcomes. Sci World J 2012; 2012: 263637.
3. Ammerman JM, Libricz J, Ammerman MD. The role of Osteocel Plus as a fusion substrate in minimally invasive instrumented transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2013;115(7):991-4.
4. Kerr EJ, Jawahar A, Wooten T, et al. The use of osteo-conductive stem-cells allograft in lumbar interbody fusion procedures: an alternative to recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein. J Surg Ortho Adv 2011;20(3):193-197.
5. Williams G, Mosely T. Osteoinductivity of Allograft Cellular Bone Matrix. 28th NASS Annual Meeting 2013. New Orleans, LA, USA.
6. Baboolal TG, Boxall SA, El-Sherbiny Y, et al. Multipotential stromal cell abundance in cellular bone allograft: comparison with fresh age-matched iliac crest bone and bone marrow aspirate. Regen Med 2014;9(5):593-607.
Osteocel (Allograft Cellular Bone Matrix) HCT/P is a formulation of cryopreserved viable cancellous matrix and ground demineralized bone matrix. The native cell population retained as a result of proprietary tissue processing includes cells of mesenchymal lineage differentiating towards bone-forming cells. This product is an allogeneic bone graft substitute intended for homologous use in the repair, replacement, or reconstruction of musculoskeletal defects. Contraindications include: Allergies to any of the processing agents listed under the Tissue Processing section of the instructions for use, use in immune compromised patients, and/or stand-alone use in load-bearing applications. Please refer to the Osteocel instructions for use for complete important safety information, which can be found on https://www.nuvasive.com/resources/electronic-ifu-information/