September 6-9, 2017
All scientific and educational programing during the 52nd Annual Meeting & Course will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
NuVasive is a leading sponsor of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) 52nd Annual Meeting and Course being held September 6-9, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA.
NuVasive is now offering a full portfolio of pediatric spinal deformity solutions:
- Reline® – Comprehensive 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0mm Ti/CoCr fixation portfolio for traditional open, MIS, or hybrid constructs.
- Reline Small Stature – Low profile 4.5, 4.75, and 5.0mm Ti/CoCr fixation system optimized for deformity correction in the infantile and juvenile spine.
- MAGEC® – Magnetically-controlled growing rods designed to eliminate distraction surgeries from the treatment for early-onset scoliosis (EOS).
- VersaTie™ – Sublaminar band system for corrective techniques and alternative fixation solutions.
NuVasive Meeting Room # 406
Located on the fourth floor of the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, one floor down from registration.
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday, September 7 at 9am-5pm
- Friday, September 8 at 9am-5pm
- Saturday, September 9 at 9am-1pm
For more information: http://www.srs.org/am17/