NuVasive at ISASS 2017 • 17th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
April 11-14, 2017
Mizner Center, Boca Raton Resort Waldorf Astoria: 501 East El Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 | Google Map
The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery – a global scientific and educational society – was born from the trend in the spine industry to look at motion preservation as an alternative to fusion. ISASS’ Annual Conference provides an independent venue to discuss and address issues involved with all aspects of basic and clinical science of motion preservation, stabilization, innovative technologies, MIS procedures, biologics and other fundamental topics to restore and improve motion and function of the spine for surgeons, scientists, inventors and others.
- NuVasive Booth # 400
- NuVasive Industry Lunch Workshop
- Date/Time: Wednesday, April 12th at 12pm-1:30pm
- Title: A Novel Technology to Reduce Radiation Exposure in Spine Surgery
- Faculty: Robert E. Isaacs, M.D.
- Location: Room Royal 7 (Room set up for 50 attendees)