Join us for the 2nd Annual NuVasive Spine Summit on October 4 – 5, 2017 at the Omni Hotel San Diego.
Hospital executives, clinical leaders and surgeons gather to discuss perspectives on topics including:
- Spine service line growth and profitability
- Transformation from volume to value in spine care
- Evolving payments models in spine
- Innovation and emerging technologies
- Outpatient/ASC trends and opportunities
Join us for a series of educational conversations with thought-leaders including:
- Archie Manning, Retired Pro Bowl NFL Quarterback and member of the College Football Hall of Fame,
- Mike Glenn, Chief Medical Officer, and Robert Mecklenburg, Medical Director, Center for Healthcare Solutions, Virginia Mason Medical Center,
- David Jacofsky, Chairman and CEO, CORE Institute,
- John Zern, Chief Executive Officer, Global Health and Benefits Leader, Aon Hewitt, and
- Bill Walton, Retired NBA Champion and MVP, Former College Player of the Year, and basketball legend.
To register or obtain a detailed agenda, please contact us here.