NUVASIVE® COOKIES NOTICE
Effective Date: 8/10/2018
What are cookies?
For more information about cookies and similar technologies please read below:
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) that may be placed on your browser or device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to help facilitate the operation of websites, to help them work more efficiently, and to provide analytic information. They cannot pass on computer viruses, retrieve other data from your computer’s hard drive, or capture your email address.
- Google Analytics: Analytical cookies collect and process information that is used in aggregate form to gain insights on user activity and improve the content and functionality of the website.
- Flash Cookies: A Flash Cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. These technologies are used to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings.
- Web Beacons: A web beacon is a very small clear picture file used to keep track of your navigation through a single website or a series of websites. They may also be referred to as “web bugs” or “clear gifs”. Web beacons may be used with cookies to gain an understanding of how a website’s users navigate through the website.
- SDKs: SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs can help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application or the other applications installed on your device.
- Local Storage: Local storage includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache. These web applications can store data locally on your browser or device.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, you may visit:
To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices Google may offer to control these activities, you may visit:
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through:
Further information concerning Google’s terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
How often will you update this Cookie Notice?
The date at the top of this Cookie Notice indicates when it was last updated.
Where can I get further information?